Responsive Web Design
All our websites use responsive design and provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices from mobile phones and tablets to desktop computers. Responsive design produces faster-loading websites for access over mobile networks and also deliver richer functionality/usability avoiding some of the pitfalls of device-side-only solutions.
Content Management System (CMS)
Each website we build also comes with Content Management System giving you access to all your website pages and blogs. What does that mean to you? It means you will be able to edit and change pages and blog posts content without having to work with complicated code and more importantly it will save your valuable time.
WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Content Management Systems
- Online Shops (E-Commerce)
- Presentation Websites
- Brochure Sites
- Online Catalogs
- Landing Pages
- Bespoke Solutions
- Wordpress Experts
- Drupal Experts
- Joomla Experts
- Mobile Websites
- Mobile Apps
- Loyalty Schemes
- Mobile Coupons
- Check-In Services
- Secure Payments
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Strategies
- Adwords Management
- Re-marketing Management
- Facebook Ads Management
- Facebook Business Pages
- LinkedIn Strategies
- LinkedIn Training
What Other People Say
These are the testimonials of some of our happy clients with whom we have built trustworthy and successful relationship.
I hired Pronto MultiMedia to put together an online shop for our latest product. Gordan put together a plan and the whole solution was delivered on time and within cost agreed. Great design, great communication and also we received some brilliant advise on how to market our product.
Our Working ProcessIn 3 Steps
together we will ensure the end product meets your needs and is as efficient and scalable as possible.MORE ABOUT US +
planning & strategy
together we will ensure the end product meets your needs and is as efficient and scalable as possible.
design & develop
your brand is basically the visual language that describes who you are and that determines how others see you.
test & deliver
ensuring that your website renders correctly across relevant browsers and delivering your finished product.
"Do It Yourself" Drag & Drop Mobile Website Builder
By the end of 2013, the number of customers using mobile devices to search the Web is projected to reach 1 billion. Because customers are looking for your business on their mobile phones, it’s the perfect opportunity to expand your online presence with a mobile website.We have worked hard during 2013 to bring you a brilliant tool you can use to build your mobile website within minutes. You can sign up for a FREE trial and use our drag & drop online software to build your mobile presence. Click on this link to check our mobile website building platform MoBuilder.
Pronto MultiMedia Has Developed a Solution for Estate and Letting Agents
Estate and Letting Agent project has been completed in September 2013 and now we can offer a complete solution for Estate and Letting Agents, a beautiful website where agents can list all the houses they have for sale and let.Also visitors are able to use search facility and display only houses that fit their requirements in terms of location, house value, number of bedrooms etc. Click on the link below to view the demo site we have built recently or contact Pronto MultiMedia on 0161 638 9802 for more information. Estate and Letting Agent Demo Site
Our Latest Blog Posts
- 23/06/2014in Your WebsiteI meet significant number of business owners almost on a daily basis and they cover different industries and sectors. Normally I meet them through my networking efforts or they get in touch with me as a result of my marketing efforts. The reason I am writing this blog post is the fact that many business...
- 21/05/2014in Your WebsiteWhy capturing data on your website (and offline) is critical for the success of your business Creating and growing your own customer database has always been relatively easy. Agree? Well, I have heard this so many times and I don’t actually agree with that. Creating and growing your own customer database needs dedication, persistency and...
- 08/05/2014in Social MediaBuild Followers It’s all about awareness. The best way to grow your page is by letting people know about it. Putting the LinkedIn follow button wherever within e-mail footers, social media profiles, blogs, websites is very effective way to increase the number of followers. There is one very important point that you should be aware...
- 07/05/2014in Social MediaHow do you position yourself as an expert and raise the profile of your business in the same time? One of the ways to achieve this is to draw more attention to LinkedIn Company Pages. Regardless of the size of your business, it’s now accepted wisdom that you need to have a well-developed business presence...
- 23/04/2014in Landing PagesLanding or squeeze pages? Are they part of your business? I am sure you heard it before. Landing pages. Squeeze pages. But what are they and what is their purpose? The purpose of a landing pages for local businesses is really very simple – it’s to convert prospects and to generate leads. They are called...
We'd love to work with you!
Want us to call you?
No problem, simply pop
your details in the form beside
and we'll call you back.