Websites review report
I just want to say thanks to everyone who helped me last week to complete my project and review exactly 100 websites that belong to the businesses within different industries all around the North West and wider area.
These are the results of the research and I picked 5 points that I concentrated on when reviewing sites even though I looked at some other points as well. Websites review report says:
1. 97% of the websites don’t have any form of collecting data from the visitors which means business owner hasn’t got any knowledge of who visited the site. This is one of the most important areas of internet marketing. All traffic that comes onto the site is wasted and lost.
2. 96% of the websites is not mobile ready which means that when visitor lands on a mobile page of that site, that page is not readable and visitor needs to zoom in the page to read the content. In reality people do not zoom in, they move to another site.
3. 94% of the websites don’t have a video on the home page. Having a video of a business owner explaining the benefits of his/her business will increase conversion rate like no other marketing method.
4. 94% of the websites don’t have any call to action or any clear steps for visitor to follow and take next step towards becoming a customer
5. 90% of the websites uses stock images. It should be all about you and your team. People wants to do business with people and not companies.
The times are hard and people do not spend. Or at least this is what business owners like to point out.
By looking at this stats above I can’t help asking “When it comes to our websites, are we doing enough to showcase our businesses and use online marketing in the way that will increase our growth?”
At which side of the stats is your website? 94% or 6%?
Have you been planning to do something about your website for a while?
Now is the time to take action and do something about it. If you like to have a chat about your website
just give me a call or leave the comment below and I’ll get in touch.
I will end this post with something that could be so powerful if executed correctly and could change your online business:
“Redesigning your website rarely has much impact on sales. It’s restructuring your marketing strategy together with your website that is built on the foundations of that marketing strategy that propels sales.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Company Name * Company Registration Number * Co...
- Few days ago I have noticed that couple of the ...
- I meet significant number of business owners al...
- Why capturing data on your website (and offline...
- Build Followers It’s all about awareness. The b...
Connect With Us
Get In Touch
not available on this website
please get in touch and
we will discuss your
requirements in detail.
Tel: 0161 638 9802